International Humanitarian Services
P.O. Box 344, East Lansing MI 48826
Interested in learning more?
International Humanitarian Services strives to empower less fortunate children and their families in the USA and globally, through various nutrition, education, health and family strengthening programs and activities. Additionally, boot camps and volunteer opportunities are provided for humanitarian and religious workers preparing to work with less fortunate children and families, in a cross cultural setting.
Our international efforts include nutrition, health and educational opportunities. We serve children and their families at home and abroad, through our various programs.
1. Sierra Leone W. A. Safe Water Project
2. USA Bridge to Citizenship classes
3. Cultural diversity and inclusion sessions
4. Youth and parenting empowerment training
5. Female entrepreneurial and micro loan assistance
6. Educational support activities
7. Emergency assistance
Empowering children and their families with
hope, health, nutrition and education
Serving 'The Least of These'